Join the Club…
The tool to reduce and automate support requests
On-call support is difficult to scale. With so many phone companies, customers expect their issues to be solved immediately, or else, they try to find better support elsewhere. However, support teams are often overwhelmed with incoming support requests, and it takes too long to handle them.
Shorten average handling times (AHT) and speed up resolution times with the
latest automation tool for real-time, 24/7, automated support.
The AI platform for telecom companies
4 Solutions, 1 Platform
A telecom chatbot:
the first step to successful support
Your 9 to 5 service is over.
With a telecommunications chatbot you can provide around-the-clock service:
– Maximize first-contact resolution (FCR)
– Automatically generate bills on-demand
– Facilitate technician appointments
– Automate plan upgrades
– Simplify new product purchases
– Enable no-contact data modification
A knowledge center that will reduce repetitive incoming calls
Give quick access to relevant and standard data like plans, commitment terms, and more:
– Help customers understand how to set up calling features, check their balance, and more without agent intervention.
– Understand which are the most frequent doubts regarding your telecom plans and services and update answers in the help center accordingly to maximize self-service.
– Easy-to-use CMS to update content when necessary and keep up with new legislation, technologies like 5G, and more.
Easily manage all telecom support cases from a single platform
Unify your ticketing system in a queue of support cases thanks to Inbenta’s multichannel case management system.
– Manage your telecom support queue by centralizing tickets from email, social, and eCommerce contacts.
– Real-time chat with your agents that can be easily automatically escalated from your telecom chatbot instance when needed.
– Content suggestion from your knowledge base that helps agents and telecom technicians give easy answers with one click.
Simplify search within
your telecom website or app
The typical keyword-based search is dead. With Inbenta’s Enterprise Search you can help users:
– Search by meaning, instead of by keyword. Inbenta’s semantic sees beyond typos or synonyms.
– Search among different sources with a federated search that pulls data from all of your telecommunication materials to deliver the best results.
– Find personalized answers thanks to previously-searched contents or contents related to a user’s usual interests.
Increase customer retention
while attracting new clients
Benefits of automating your telecom customer service
Increase Self-Serve Support and Reduce Service Costs
24/7 Answers that Reduce Agents’ Workload and AHT
– Automate answers to repetitive queries that make agents lose time
– Speed up Average Handling Times and increase first-contact resolution
– Free time for agents to focus on higher-value tasks.
Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
Achieve great CSAT scores with cutting-edge support
– Be reactive to issues and leave customers with a good impression.
– Recommend promotions according to eligibility and provide all telecom-related information they might need.
– Let them access internet and phone invoices with 0 waiting time.
Boost Conversations With a Proactive Approach
A Conversational Platform to Turn Visitors Into Buyers
– Catch visitors and turn them to your telecom customers before they leave your site.
– Push promotions into a chat and increase campaign conversion.
– Upgrade internet, phone or TV plans for existing customers.
One call away is no longer good enough
increase in conversions
from day 1
launch it in no time thanks to the 0 training needed
typical return on investment.Wow, right?
Automating customer service:
3 elements to deliver the best support
Discover three smart solutions that can help you rebuild transform your call centers and improve your resolution and handling times while automating a big part of support requests. Discover how AI can help you do that and much more.