Automate Customer Service
for Your Energy & Utility Company
Customer satisfaction goes beyond preventing service outages. Communicate updates regarding the network status, provide billing information, and manage technicians appointments in an automated way with Inbenta’s platform.
Join the Club…
Automate up to 90% of customer inquiries
Your traditional 9 to 5 on-call support is simply not enough.
Customers expect their issues to be solved immediately, with very low waiting times.
Live support might have an undeniable value, but it is not necessary in every single case.
Stay on top of your competition with a key differentiator: real-time, 24/7, automated support.
The AI platform that handles cases for you
4 Solutions, 1 Platform
Place a utility chatbot
at the forefront of your support
No more struggling to keep communication efficient.
With an AI chatbot you can automate:
– Communications regarding service outages and leaks
– Personalized offers according to consumption
– Technician appointments
– Access to invoices
– Payment reminders
– Changes in the billing information
– Verification of power consumption
Give easy access to answers using an
AI-powered utility help center
Provide customers with an intelligent Knowledge Base that will help you deflect calls, and save time and resources.
– Help customers understand how to read gas meters, turn off the water valve without intervention from your agent’s side.
– Understand which are the most interesting topics for your customers and populate the answers accordingly in order to maximize self-service.
– Edit contents when necessary to keep up with new legislation, technologies, and more.
Easily answer all power and utility incidence reports sent by customers
Unify your ticketing system in a queue of support cases thanks to Inbenta’s multichannel case management system.
– Manage your utility support queue centralizing tickets from email, social, and eCommerce contacts.
– Real-time chat that can easily escalate cases and incidences from a chatbot instance when needed.
– Content suggestion from your knowledge base that helps agents and utility technicians provide answers with a single click.
Simplify search within
your utility website or app
Go beyond the typical keyword-based search with Inbenta’s Enterprise Search and allow users to:
– Search by meaning, instead of by keyword. Inbenta’s semantic sees beyond typos or synonyms.
– Federated search that pulls data from all of your utility company’s sources to deliver the best results.
– Personalized search that gives preference to previously-searched contents or contents related to a user’s usual interests.
Keep utility competitors at bay
by making customers happy
Benefits of automating customer service
Enable Self-Serve Support and Reduce Related Costs
Instant Answers to Reduce Workload and Increase Efficiency
– Automate answers to repetitive queries that make agents lose time
– Speed up case and incident resolution
– Free time for agents to focus on higher-value tasks.
Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
Improve CSAT scores with a one-of-a-kind support
– Be reactive to issues and leave customers with a good impression.
– Give customers access to all energy-related information they might need.
– Let them access consumption records and invoices with 0 waiting time.
Boost Conversations With a Proactive Approach
A Conversational Platform to Turn Visitors Into Buyers
– Catch your customers before they leave your site.
– Push promotions into a chat and increase campaign conversion.
– Onboard existing customers into higher-paying plans.
There’s a reason why
Benefits of support automation for utility companies
increase in conversions
from day 1
launch it in no time thanks to the 0 training needed
different languages supported
typical return on investment.Wow, right?
Automating customer service:
3 elements to deliver the best utility support
Discover three smart solutions that can help you rebuild your customer service and improve your CSAT scores while automating a big part of customer requests. Dive into the best technology to boost satisfaction and cut support-related costs.