Published: October 5, 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to Customer’s access and use of the SaaS Services and forms an integral part of the SaaS Agreement between Inbenta and Customer. Inbenta may from time-to-time make reasonable modifications to this AUP and such modifications are effective immediately upon publication. Capitalized terms used in this AUP but not otherwise defined herein will have the meanings given to such term in the SaaS Agreement.
We have created this AUP to ensure the safety and performance of the SaaS Services and to protect Inbenta’s Intellectual Property Rights. For this to happen, Customer must not misuse or abuse the SaaS Services. Unacceptable uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the SaaS Services which, in Inbenta’s sole discretion, involves any of the following:
- use the SaaS Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any law or regulation (including without limitation data, privacy and export control laws) nor use the SaaS Services to stalk, harass, bully or post threats of violence against others even if such activities would not be deemed illegal or violation of laws;
- alter, modify or create derivative works of the SaaS Services or components thereof in any way, including without limitation customization, translation or localization, or modify or disable the SaaS Services or use the SaaS Services in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the SaaS Services or related systems, network or data including by overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm the SaaS Services infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the SaaS Services that consume extraordinary resources, such as by: (i) using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time using a normal browser; or (ii) going far beyond the reasonably expected use parameters for any given Service;
- attempt to access or search the SaaS Services by any means other than Inbenta-supported interfaces, or copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the SaaS Services;
- solicit any users of the SaaS Services for commercial purposes, or use the SaaS Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising or spam, or otherwise cause Inbenta to become impaired in its ability to send communications on its own or on its customers’ behalf (e.g., by causing Inbenta to become registered on any Email DNS blocked list or otherwise be denied services by any other third party communications service provider);
- use the SaaS Services to violate the privacy of others, or to collect or gather other users’ personal information (including account information) from our SaaS Services including distributing or disseminating any cookies, pixels, or tags collected during use of the SaaS Services to any third party without proper permission;
- misrepresent itself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information it submits (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Inbenta or any third party) or access the SaaS Services via another user’s account without their permission;
- submit (or post, upload, share, distribute, or otherwise provide) data, content or other information that (i) infringes Inbenta’s or a third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights or that you don’t have the right to submit (including confidential or personal information you are not authorized to disclose); (ii) that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in Inbenta’s discretion; (iii) contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting, adware, spyware, or other malicious code, or other similar materials; or (iv) that could otherwise cause damage to Inbenta or any third party;
- disassemble, decompile, port, reverse compile, reverse engineer, translate, or otherwise attempt to separate any of the components of the SaaS Services or reconstruct the SaaS Services or components thereof, or attempt to derive or obtain any source code, structure, algorithms, process, technique, technology, know-how, or ideas embodied by, underlying, or contained in the SaaS Services, including tamper with, reverse engineer, hack, or circumvent any security or authentication measures of the SaaS Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the SaaS Services (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks or data;
- sell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, encumber, lend, distribute, transfer, or otherwise provide access to the SaaS Services in any form to any third party, or otherwise promote or advertise products or services without appropriate authorization;
- “mirror” or “frame” any part of the SaaS Services, or create internet links to the SaaS Services which include log-in information, usernames, passwords, or secure cookies;
- develop or build products which perform substantially similar to the SaaS Services; or
- use meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Inbenta’s or our affiliates’ service names or trademarks.
Customer agrees that it will not attempt or engage in any such misuse or abuse of the SaaS Services, nor will it permit, facilitate, assist, or encourage a third party in doing so.
Without affecting any other remedies available to Inbenta, Inbenta may terminate or suspend Customer’s account or access to the SaaS Services without notice or liability to Customer if Inbenta, in its sole discretion, determines that any user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.