We are looking for Full-Stack Software Developers based in Barcelona to join our team, interested in developing backend and frontend applications in an Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing environment. We are looking for talented candidates, with different technical background and experience, who want to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic and talented colleagues.
You will join our team, working with other developers and C-level executives to define and develop new advanced products and functionalities that continue making Inbenta a leading player in the NLP space.
If you are a core developer who loves creating code and you are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write code for new services and new features inside a team following agile principles.
- Design technical solutions for new software features that will support the rest of the company developments.
- Perform code reviews over other members developments.
- Help analyzing technical problems and needs to find the best approach to solve them.
- Participate in the design of new services for the rest of the company developers.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics) will be valued.
- 2+ year of software development experience in server-side and/or client-side development.
- High knowledge and experience working with PHP5 and PHP7. Knowledge in Python and Node will be a plus.
- Additional valued skills: TDD, Laravel, Symfony, SQL/Databases, knowledge with reactive frameworks (Vue or Nuxt is a plus), experience working on API development, front-end web development, working with git and experience in agile development.
- Languages: English fluent (at least First Certificate Level) and Spanish.
- Capacity to work in a team, good criteria to take technical decisions and high respect for quality standards.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Barcelona city center.
- A multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and UX specialists using latest methodologies like Scrum.
- Your knowledge and experience will be taken into account for the proposed position and salary.
- Career path towards different career paths, including technology, product management, consulting, etc. the Company will provide for the required training.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule with option to work from home.
- Enjoy working in different countries with our Exchange Program in Barcelona, Silicon Valley, Brazil, France and Japan, exclusive for employees.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Free fruit and coffee in the office.
- “Futbolin” at the office to enjoy with the team.
- Team-building activities and parties.
Data processing entities:
– Brazil: INBENTA BRASIL CONSULT E TECNOLOGIA LTDA.
– France: INBENTA FRANCE, SARL.
– Spain: INBENTA HOLDINGS INC. SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA.
– US: INBENTA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
The intended purpose of data processing: CV management and staff selection process.
Legal basis: The legal basis for processing is consent.
Data recipients: Your data will not be shared with third-parties unless under legal obligation to do so.
Rights: You can exercise your data protection rights by email to [email protected]