At the core of Inbenta’s technology
The Inbenta Lexicon is a proprietary database that describes a human language and the world where that language is spoken, using symbols and their semantic relationships. Coupled with our Symbolic AI technology, this Lexicon is what makes our Customer Interaction Management Platform so powerful.
In a nutshell, our Lexicon is like a huge dictionary that contains hundreds of thousands of semantic relationships. It is organized into three “layers”:
- The first layer is the base layer, meaning that it is a common layer that defines a specific language (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, etc).
- The second layer is common for specific sectors or industries such as banking and financial services, e-commerce, insurance, travel, telecommunications, etc.
- The third and last layer is specific to each of our customers and ensures that matching between users’ questions and the answers contained in the knowledge base is optimized by adding the specific vocabulary used by each customer.
Our team of computational linguists is constantly expanding and improving the Lexicon so that its comprehension of the world gets better and better every day.
Our Lexicon is built on the basis of the Meaning-Text theory and doesn’t require lengthy training. As soon as we plug our customer’s content to our Lexicon and Symbolic AI-fueled NLP technology, our Customer Interaction Management Platform is able to understand the meaning of users’ queries and help them find accurate answers to their questions. It adapts depending on the context detected and enables the Inbenta Customer Interaction Management Platform to operate efficiently in production and continue to improve over time.
with your business
Request a demo to see live examples
and results procured by Inbenta’s patented NLP
Check out our latest articles
- How to Increase Conversions thanks to E-commerce Search AutomationWith more people relying on e-commerce, the ideal purchase processes should be more like the conversational experience consumers have in a store with a salesperson, who is providing their insights and recommendations to help the…
- How to Deliver Market-Leading Customer Service thanks to AutomationCustomer experience has become a key brand differentiator in a growingly competitive business landscape. As a result of this, there has been an increasing call for enterprises to optimize their customer service. Today, companies must…
- 6 Tips to Streamline Customer Support Ticket ManagementInnovative technology, such as on premise ERPs and internet fax software, provide essential streamlining of essential processes that help businesses to succeed. One such process that managers will be keen to refine in this way…