At the core of Inbenta’s technology
The Inbenta Lexicon is a proprietary database that describes a human language and the world where that language is spoken, using symbols and their semantic relationships. Coupled with our Symbolic AI technology, this Lexicon is what makes our Customer Interaction Management Platform so powerful.
In a nutshell, our Lexicon is like a huge dictionary that contains hundreds of thousands of semantic relationships. It is organized into three “layers”:
- The first layer is the base layer, meaning that it is a common layer that defines a specific language (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, etc).
- The second layer is common for specific sectors or industries such as banking and financial services, e-commerce, insurance, travel, telecommunications, etc.
- The third and last layer is specific to each of our customers and ensures that matching between users’ questions and the answers contained in the knowledge base is optimized by adding the specific vocabulary used by each customer.
Our team of computational linguists is constantly expanding and improving the Lexicon so that its comprehension of the world gets better and better every day.
Our Lexicon is built on the basis of the Meaning-Text theory and doesn’t require lengthy training. As soon as we plug our customer’s content to our Lexicon and Symbolic AI-fueled NLP technology, our Customer Interaction Management Platform is able to understand the meaning of users’ queries and help them find accurate answers to their questions. It adapts depending on the context detected and enables the Inbenta Customer Interaction Management Platform to operate efficiently in production and continue to improve over time.
with your business
Request a demo to see live examples
and results procured by Inbenta’s patented NLP
Check out our latest articles
- GOL Airlines Launches New Features for its Virtual Assistant with InbentaIt is now possible to perform processes such as check-in and reservation management via WhatsApp.
- How to Reduce Customer Service Response Time to Avoid Lost LeadsNobody likes to be kept waiting. In today’s fast-moving world, we expect things to happen quickly. Response times from customer services are no exception.
- Comparing Enterprise Chatbots with Basic Chatbots“Hi, how can I help you?”Chatbots have taken websites by storm. Conversational AI technologies have transformed customer service point-of-contact interactions in sectors like eCommerce, airlines, banking & financial services, insurance, manufacturing, telecommunications, and many others.…