At the core of Inbenta’s technology
The Inbenta Lexicon is a proprietary database that describes a human language and the world where that language is spoken, using symbols and their semantic relationships. Coupled with our Symbolic AI technology, this Lexicon is what makes our Customer Interaction Management Platform so powerful.
In a nutshell, our Lexicon is like a huge dictionary that contains hundreds of thousands of semantic relationships. It is organized into three “layers”:
- The first layer is the base layer, meaning that it is a common layer that defines a specific language (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, etc).
- The second layer is common for specific sectors or industries such as banking and financial services, e-commerce, insurance, travel, telecommunications, etc.
- The third and last layer is specific to each of our customers and ensures that matching between users’ questions and the answers contained in the knowledge base is optimized by adding the specific vocabulary used by each customer.
Our team of computational linguists is constantly expanding and improving the Lexicon so that its comprehension of the world gets better and better every day.
Our Lexicon is built on the basis of the Meaning-Text theory and doesn’t require lengthy training. As soon as we plug our customer’s content to our Lexicon and Symbolic AI-fueled NLP technology, our Customer Interaction Management Platform is able to understand the meaning of users’ queries and help them find accurate answers to their questions. It adapts depending on the context detected and enables the Inbenta Customer Interaction Management Platform to operate efficiently in production and continue to improve over time.
with your business
Request a demo to see live examples
and results procured by Inbenta’s patented NLP
Check out our latest articles
- What’s New in Customer Service Trends for 2022?Digital transformation has shifted to a new phase where businesses must compete to differentiate themselves in the digital landscape and provide services that cater to employee and customer demands alike. 2022 will see new trends that will redefine the customer service landscape – what’s new this year?
- 5 Insurance Chatbot Use Cases Along the Customer JourneyPolicyholders are in control. They’re turning to online channels for self-service insurance information and support — instantly, seamlessly, and at any time.
- Live Chat Support Tips for 2022 and BeyondCustomer demands have shifted towards digital channels, 24/7 services from multiple devices, but they still demand personalized interactions with humans. How do modern live chat support systems leverage digital tools to deliver the best of both worlds to customers?