At the core of Inbenta’s technology
The Inbenta Lexicon is a proprietary database that describes a human language and the world where that language is spoken, using symbols and their semantic relationships. Coupled with our Symbolic AI technology, this Lexicon is what makes our Customer Interaction Management Platform so powerful.
In a nutshell, our Lexicon is like a huge dictionary that contains hundreds of thousands of semantic relationships. It is organized into three “layers”:
- The first layer is the base layer, meaning that it is a common layer that defines a specific language (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, etc).
- The second layer is common for specific sectors or industries such as banking and financial services, e-commerce, insurance, travel, telecommunications, etc.
- The third and last layer is specific to each of our customers and ensures that matching between users’ questions and the answers contained in the knowledge base is optimized by adding the specific vocabulary used by each customer.
Our team of computational linguists is constantly expanding and improving the Lexicon so that its comprehension of the world gets better and better every day.
Our Lexicon is built on the basis of the Meaning-Text theory and doesn’t require lengthy training. As soon as we plug our customer’s content to our Lexicon and Symbolic AI-fueled NLP technology, our Customer Interaction Management Platform is able to understand the meaning of users’ queries and help them find accurate answers to their questions. It adapts depending on the context detected and enables the Inbenta Customer Interaction Management Platform to operate efficiently in production and continue to improve over time.
with your business
Request a demo to see live examples
and results procured by Inbenta’s patented NLP
Check out our latest articles
- Launching Inbenta’s Partner EcosystemOver the past few years, Inbentahas been expanding and growing rapidly, much of it on its own account, but also, thanks to a few strong partnerships that we’ve built along the way.
- Proactive vs. Reactive Chatbots – Pros and ConsOne feature that can tell apart two different types of chatbot instances is the way they engage with customers. That’s when we talk about reactive and proactive chatbots.
- What is Digital Self-Service?Digital self-service allows internet users to gain autonomy on a web page. Find out what user needs require the implementation of such a solution, what are the different self-service solutions available today and if its…