Long-tail SEO Help Site
Improve your Google ranking
When developing your help site, you want to ensure that it is SEO-friendly, especially when it comes to long-tail SEO. Let’s see why below.
What is long-tail SEO?
Long-tail SEO is a technique that targets long-tail keywords in order to generate high-value organic traffic to a website. Long-tail keywords are keyphrase searches that consist of three or more keywords and are more specific than more commonly used keywords. As a consequence, long-tail keywords have a lower search volume and competition rate, but a higher conversion rate as they are more specific.
Benefits of long-tail SEO
As outlined above, developing a long-tail SEO strategy for your website, but also for your help site, can have many benefits. It enables you to:
- Get ranked on SERPs
Indexing the content of your knowledge base and FAQs will help you maximize the chances for your website to show up in result searches.
- Decrease search competition
As mentioned above, long-tail keywords have less competition as they target specific and narrower intents. As a result, your website can easily rank on the first page of search results for low-competition, high-value keywords.
- Reach “position 0” on Google
Also called “featured snippets”, this specific display format in Google search result pages (SERPs) is placed between Google ads and organic results, and shows as a large insert. This “premium” spot is particularly appreciated by Internet users because it highlights an immediate response to their problem. It also enables websites to benefit from excellent visibility.
- Generate organic traffic to your website
All of the benefits above aim to the same goal, which is to increase the organic traffic towards your website. And not any traffic, but high-quality organic traffic made of people searching for a specific information, service or product that you can provide.
- Improve your conversion rates
Because you’re offering relevant information or products to people searching for it, chances that they end up converting are higher. Studies also prove that long-tail keywords offer a conversion rate of more than 35%.
Inbenta long-tail SEO functionality
Inbenta Help site uses long-tail SEO out of the box.
Using the Inbenta API and SDK, you can create a page for each category and content that you publish in your knowledge base, using user-friendly URLs.
These pages, once indexed by Internet search engines crawlers, will match user questions, attracting more traffic to your site. Furthermore, they are automatically updated if you modify the categories or contents.
How does it work exactly?
Thanks to Inbenta’s long-tail SEO functionality and semantic analysis performed by our NLP engine, you can identify long-tail questions expressed by your users on your website, as well as content(s) from your knowledge base that they’ve viewed when making those queries.
You can then use this data to link these users’ questions with the adequate content(s) from your knowledge base and to generate optimized pages for natural referencing. This enables you to capitalize on your knowledge base content, as well as the most frequently asked questions from your users. Creating pages using past user questions increases the probability of being displayed in SERPs top results, or even in position 0, when more users ask similar questions.
with your business
Request a demo to see live examples
and results procured by Inbenta’s patented NLP
Check out our latest articles
- How your business can benefit from proactive customer supportProactive support is an approach that requires helping customers before they need to contact your support team. There isn’t one specific tool or feature that carries out this task; instead, it’s an overall plan incorporated into your customer service strategy and technology.
- Your help site has a huge SEO potential. Here’s how to take advantage of it.With 66% of web searches ending with no clicks, it is not only imperative for websites to appear on the first page of a Google search; important help content must also appear in SERPs.
- Chatbots in Utilities: a Step Forward Towards CX Automation and TransactionalityLearn how an intelligent chatbot enables companies in the utility sector to automate customer experience and allow various transactions.