Intelligent Customer Service Automation
Provide superior customer experience
Make it easy for your customers to come back
Give customers quick and accurate answers across all communication channels.
If it’s an irate customer demanding a refund, a frustrated shopper searching high and low for the perfect match, or the frantic agent typing queries into your database with no relevant answers showing up — Inbenta helps you give customers a seamless, self-service experience.
The smart service suite
that reduces customer frustration
- Enhanced FAQ
- Knowledge base for agents
- Omnichannel voice+chat messenger
Get control of your CX
in 24 hours
Start giving awesome customer service across all touchpoints.
- Ready to access
- Offers industry tailored solutions
- Maintains human touch
Personalize service while cutting support costs
Cut rising customer service costs and enjoy increased brand loyalty.
- Intelligent self-service
- Faster resolution times
- Frees up agents for complex queries
Reduce burnout for agents, HR staff and any customer facing reps.
- No training required
- Real-time database access
- Boosts CSAT and NPS
Dear Customer, I hear you.
Web, mobile, voice note, SM – it doesn’t matter.
Your customers are expecting always-available support and immediate solutions in different channels. Show them you’re listening with our omnichannel agents. End agent and customer exasperation. Enjoy one set of answers to track — voice and chat are all in one place.
It sounds like a bot,
talks like you.
But do you speak 35 languages?
I like scrolling through 7 pages of search results to find one suitable item. Said no one. Ever.
Generate spot-on results and information with Inbenta Semantic Search. Improve customer satisfaction, increase search to cart revenue and boost search rankings. Just give customers better answers, faster.
It’s all about what you know.
And sometimes you’ve gotta show off…
Unlock all the internal data in your company goldmine (aka content and database) so no one has to struggle to unearth it. Organized knowledge makes it instantly accessible to provide real-time self-service for customers and support agents. Lift your resolution rates and boost CSAT scores.
“5 channels will be used on average in 2025, including the bot.”Source: Gartner
With Inbenta you get unbelievable results
accurate response rate
For Knab Bank it got way more incredible
Founded in 2012, Knab was all about the customer, not the bank. Their tagline says it all: Online bank. Human service.
Knab partnered with Inbenta in August 2015 to make good on their promise of simple banking with the best service.
Happy end? Knab won the Opiness Service Award in 2016!
“Inbenta from the outset, was good to us because it is an eager group that is ready to please. More importantly, they live up to their promises and have super fast communication with our team. After only two months, we noticed a sharp decline in the call-center channel, while the new online chat experience received great appreciation from both our customers and employees. The self-service ratio on our website has seen spectacular growth, which leads to deflections of traffic to our staff. ”Don van Arem, Service Manager, Knab
“90% of Americans use customer service as a deciding factor when choosing to do business with a company.”Source: American Express
Resolve 80% of customer support issues successfully
with no team involvement.
Serve customers up with a smooth experience
no matter their preferred channel.
Stop rising support team costs and dropping NPS scores
even with a pandemic raging.
I want to see how it works!
I want to try it ASAP!
Check out our latest articles
- How to Create the Perfect On-Site Search Experience?On-site search is more than just a search bar at the top of your website, it’s an essential part of navigation, a vital part of how users interact with your organization.
- What Self-Service Rate Can You Expect from Artificial Intelligence?We often get asked by prospects or even by our customers what the standard or benchmark for self-service is. This is a very legitimate question as organizations need to justify expenses and ensure all investments…
- A Guide to Ticketing System BasicsOver the past several decades, customer experience has grown into a critical component of any company’s success. In our fiercely competitive digital world consumers are more powerful than ever and points of contact are ever…