The virtual experience with a real-world feel
We’ve connected the Inbenta Chabot, sometimes referred to as an AI virtual assistant or virtual customer assistant (VCA), to our artificial intelligence backed semantic search platform, so it can turn your content (knowledge bases, FAQs, CRM) to an interactive, human language conversation with your customers.
An evolution in customer service and support
Designed to be autonomous, intelligent and engaging, our chatbots ensure your customer service and support will never be the same. Not only can you customize the chatbot to fit your business needs, our AI backend means that your customers no longer have to scroll pages and pages of FAQs to get what they need.
Goodbye keywords, hello NLP
Designed with Inbenta natural language technology, our chatbots employ an easy-to-use interface that’s available when and where your users need it. Welcome to amazing customer service between the real world and virtual reality. And the end of old keyword models.
10 more reasons to integrate the Inbenta Chatbot
- Pulls customer data through backstage analytics that can be turned into user suggestions and actions
- Diverts more customer conversations away from your call center
- Enriches customer interactions and greatly reduce calls, chat and email inquiries and save on per voice engagement
- A powerful AI virtual assistant for customer service and support in banking, hospitality, retail and telecom
- Scalable for omnichannel environments, where customers can interact between channels and application logic is shared simultaneously
- Works with sensor-based wearables and other smart machine technology
- Can be deployed for employee-facing engagement
- Can help gain more big data around customer sentiment
- 25% of all customer service and support will be using an AI virtual assistant across channels in 2020, up from 2% in 2015