What are we looking for?
We are looking for a native English speaking Technical Writer based in Barcelona with experience in developing software technical documentation like user manuals, guides, how-to’s, and capable of reviewing API documentation.
We are looking for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic, and talented people.
You’ll be part of our Product team, working hard with our developers and linguists team members around the globe to help our customers to easily understand and use our products. You will also be able to submit product changes so our products can be improved with your feedback.
If you would like to take an active part in our projects, and if you are interested in moving your career forward, we would like to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Generate and maintain comprehensive documentation about the Inbenta Product directed to non-technical users which are hosted in our Help Center site.
- Prepare, review and maintain the technical documentation of the Inbenta Product addressed to developers and technical users.
- Work closely with other departments to understand the project requirements and needs, and compose the proper documentation.
- Generate, review and update the change log of the Inbenta Product and the public Release Notes.
- English at a native level.
- BS/MS degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related subject.
- 2+ years of proven working experience in technical writing ideally in software documentation.
- Excellent written skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Exceptional current portfolio of writing that has a proven record of providing measurable business value.
- Work well with a global team, service-oriented.
- Willingness to learn and an openness to new experiences.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Barcelona (with possibility to work fully remote).
- A multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and UX specialists using the latest methodologies like Scrum.
- Your knowledge and experience will be taken into account for the proposed position and salary.
- Career path towards different career paths, including technology, product management, consulting, etc. the Company will provide for the required training.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Enjoy working in different countries with our Exchange Program in Barcelona, Silicon Valley, Brazil, France, and Japan, exclusive for employees.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Team-building activities and parties.