Who are we?
We are a company which specializes in artificial intelligence and natural language processing. We were born in Barcelona and now have a presence in 8 different countries (Spain, USA, Chile, Brasil, Mexico, France, The Netherlands and Singapore).
We love our job, and we love the things we do. We use our creativity above and beyond to achieve the technological progress of our great clients. We enjoy working day-to-day within a gifted team, watching the company grow and achieve new challenging goals.
For that reason, we are growing and constantly looking for outstanding people who help us do outstanding things. If you are ready to carry your lightsaber of ingenuity we would love to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
The goal of the Technical Customer Success Organization at Inbenta is to strengthen the relationship
with our client base, articulate the ongoing and future value of our partnership, increase our
presence within our client’s respective ecosystems, and engage internal resources to
resolve any barriers/blockers to success.
We need high energy, fast learners who can adapt and innovate quickly to contribute to that
As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Collaborate across the Consulting, Sales, Product and Development teams to lead and develop successful partnerships with Inbenta Clients.The CSM is the key change maker with all new clients ensuring that Inbenta solutions are launched successfully and driving value immediately.
- develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and implement success plans to educate and coach your clients to achieve their goals.
- Understand your client’s business and apply change management to lead them
through all phases of our long-term partnership.
- Lead discovery and expansion opportunities within your client’s ecosystems.
- Coach customers to be solution experts and implement education strategies to train
their teams throughout the client life-cycle.
- Update customer on-boarding assets and work with product marketing to define
continuous learning plans for each client segment.
- Develop high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on
- Identify common challenges across the Inbenta client portfolio and proactively drive
- Partner with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Drive customer testimonials and case studies.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in overachievement.
- Enjoy working directly with clients and have a track record in driving results through
education and change management as a trusted advisor.
- Confidence and communication skills to work closely with stakeholders across any
function and level within an organization.
- Self-motivated to continuously learn and serve as a proactive coach with innovative
ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A curious problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve any
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and
deal effectively with relational challenges to find resolutions.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Experience working on a technical product and willingness to do basic coding.
- Aptitude in analyzing data, trends and client information to leverage in business
University degree required, STEM and related disciplines preferred.
What we offer
- A full-time position based in Foster City, CA.
- An environment that values initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility, rewarded with fast internal promotions.
- Multilingual, multicultural work abroad program.
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401K and 20 days PTO per year
Good work life balance, flexible schedule.