Who are we?
We are a company specializing in artificial intelligence and natural language processing. We began in Barcelona and now have a presence in 8 different countries.
As we continue to grow, we are always looking for outstanding people who can help us do outstanding things. Would you like to be an Inbentor?
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Technical Customer Service Agent (TCSA) based in Barcelona, interested in providing exceptional technical support to our clients in an Artificial Intelligence environment. We are looking for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic and talented people.
The TCSA will join our Support team and will work hand in hand with both developers and solutions engineers, ensuring that Inbenta solutions are understood successfully at the global level.
If you believe you fulfill these requirements and are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding our clients’ businesses and ensuring that the quality of our technical support delivery meets and exceeds our customer satisfaction targets.
- Digesting technical information and conveying clear solutions quickly and successfully.
- Effectively communicating with clients using clear and accurate vocabulary.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Leveraging all available documentation, best practices, knowledge base articles and other vehicles to assist in driving clients’ doubts and queries to resolution.
- Providing in-depth technical support and resolving customer cases and incidents.
- Creating draft knowledge base articles from closed cases (tickets) when appropriate.
Minimum Job requirements:
- University Degree or High Level Training in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 1 year of proven relevant work experience in the job offered or a related position.
- Experience working with APIs and SDKs is preferred.
- Languages: Highly proficient or Native Spanish and professional English (at least First Certificate Level). Good knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Someone who enjoys dealing with clients in an international environment.
- Ability to identify the most efficient means for coming up with consistent, optimum and workable solutions.
- Willing to exceed expectations.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in downtown Barcelona.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- A fast-paced, multilingual, multicultural environment.
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and user experience specialists.
- Good work life balance and a flexible schedule.