Who are we?
We are a company specializing in artificial intelligence and natural language processing. We began in Barcelona and now have a presence in 8 different countries.
As we continue to grow, we are always looking for outstanding people who can help us do outstanding things. Would you like to be an Inbentor?
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Technical Customer Service Agent (TCSA) based in Barcelona, interested in providing technical support to our clients in an Artificial Intelligence environment. We are looking for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic and talented people.
The TCSA will join our Support team and will work hand in hand with both developers and solution engineers, ensuring that Inbenta solutions are understood successfully at the global level.
If you believe you fulfill these requirements and are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Effectively communicating with clients using clear and accurate vocabulary.
- Digesting technical information and conveying clear solutions quickly and successfully.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Leveraging all available documentation, best practices, knowledge base articles and other vehicles to assist in driving clients’ doubts and queries to resolution.
- Creating draft knowledge base articles from closed cases (tickets) when appropriate.
Minimum Job requirements:
- University Degree or High Level Training in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 1 year of proven relevant work experience in the job offered or a related position.
- Languages: Highly proficient or Native Spanish and professional English (at least First Certificate Level). Good knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Someone who enjoys dealing with clients in an international environment.
- Ability to identify the most efficient means for coming up with consistent, optimum and workable solutions.
What do we offer?
- Full-time position based in Barcelona.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility. Wereward all this with internal promotions.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- A dynamic and multilingual environment.
- Good work life balance, flexible schedule.
- Benefits include: Ticket Restaurant.
- Exchange program in one of our overseas offices (United States, Japan, Brasil, …).
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and user experience specialists.