Who are we?
We are a company specialized in artificial intelligence and natural language processing. We started in Barcelona and now have a presence in 8 different countries (Spain, USA, Chile, Brazil, Mexico, France, The Netherlands and Singapore). We love our job, and we have fun doing it. We use our creativity to promote the technological progress of our great clients. We enjoy working daily as part of a gifted team, watching the company grow, and achieving new challenging goals. For these reasons, we are growing and constantly looking for outstanding people to help us do outstanding things. If you are ready to carry your lightsaber of ingenuity, we would love to hear from you! Would you like to be an Inbentor?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sysadmin/Devops experienced both in AWS Cloud and common IT services (VPN, networking). Interested in cloud application and dockerize applications in the cloud (Docker, export containers, etc), cloud networking administration, VPN (IPSec site-to-site) configurations, deployments and many SaaS integrations, all in Artificial Intelligence environments related with Natural Language Processing.
We are looking for someone who wants to join in a rapidly growing company with a young, dynamic and talented people.
You’ll be part of our team, working hard with our great clients and have a major hand in building very successful features for Inbenta. Leading customer integrations and on-premises tasks. We always work on interesting projects and we have a good time doing it. We usually work in a team, and this allow us to learn every day from others co-workers.
We are looking for a candidate who likes to take requirements to improve the platform, and give some advice about how to improve their ideas, and how to be more effective.
If you would like to feel like yours the projects you are working on, and if you are interested in develop your career, we would like to hear from you!
- 1+ year (required) AWS Cloud knowledge demonstrable (SysOps/Solution Architect certification appreciable).
- 1+ year (required) of linux based systems administration LPIC-101/102 level demonstrable (not necessary certification) LPIC 2+ level appreciable.
- Docker Engine Knowledge (Docker machine, swan, etc appreciable).
- Demonstrable knowledge of *NIX-like OS’s.
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT infrastructure operations and management (networking, VPN IPSec, Firewalls, backups systems).
- Demonstrable Python/Bash scripting, PHP appreciable.
- Languages: Spanish and Catalan native, English fluent (at least First Certificate Level).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Barcelona city center.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination, and responsibility. We reward it with fast internal promotions.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Enjoy multilingual, multicultural environments, due to worldwide Inbenta’s clients.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule with option to work from home.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- Free fruit and coffee in the office.
- Ticket Restaurant.