We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Solutions Engineer to join our team.
You will lead the efforts to architect, integrate and use the Inbenta products so that our customers get the most out of our services.
The Solutions Engineer role is for engineers who thrive on finding creative solutions to customer problems. This is a project management, and customer-facing role.
This job opening is for our customers located in the US and LATAM.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design high-level architectures by bringing your technical acumen to bear when engaging with new customers. You will be challenged to work across a variety of customer issues and needs.
- Own the project plan and deliverables for new onboarding clients.
- Support our integration partners with your technical knowledge and solutions architecture expertise.
- Identify resource constraints and proactively seek solutions and communicate suggestions.
- Work with the engineering team to mitigate resource constraints and delegate tasks.
- Manage cross-functional technical projects while learning and supporting a group of products in various stages of maturity.
- You will work with engineering on a day-to-day basis. Our product engineers work in small teams that influence the direction of our products– you are the liaison between a client, its project, and the product team.
- You will provide hands-on project management during all phases of the project life cycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases).
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver with attention to detail.
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Experience: 1 year of experience in the job offered or a related position.
- Demonstrable experience in Web development, non-professional experience considered.
- Fluent or native English and Spanish
- Experience in technical project management, consulting, and/or other customer-facing role consulting on, delivering technical products or services.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Advanced project management skills, ability to maintain a backlog across projects, teams, multiple stakeholders, clients, and technical priorities.
- 2-3 years experience in a SaaS B2B company or technical web consultancy, and a track record of success managing technical projects
- Proven experience/skills writing Technical Specs, Requirements Documentation or SOW’s
- Experience with project management tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ll be part of a motivated self driving team of SEs and support engineers, surrounded by the company’s executives and customer-facing colleagues. This team is a heavy influence in the product roadmaps as the evolving market needs are filtered through us. Here, you will never run out of discussions.
Data processing entities:
– Brazil: INBENTA BRASIL CONSULT E TECNOLOGIA LTDA.
– France: INBENTA FRANCE, SARL.
– Spain: INBENTA HOLDINGS INC. SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA.
– US: INBENTA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
The intended purpose of data processing: CV management and staff selection process.
Legal basis: The legal basis for processing is consent.
Data recipients: Your data will not be shared with third-parties unless under legal obligation to do so.
Rights: You can exercise your data protection rights by email to [email protected]