Who are we?
We are a company specialized in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Understanding. Inbenta was founded in Barcelona and now have a presence in many different countries (including USA, Brazil, Japan, …).
We love our job, and we love the things we do. We use our creativity above and beyond to achieve the technological progress of our great clients. We enjoy working day-to-day within a gifted team, watching the company grow and achieve new challenging goals.
For that reason, we are growing and constantly looking for outstanding people who help us do outstanding things. If you are ready to carry your lightsaber of ingenuity we would love to hear from you!
Would you like to be an Inbentor?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Solutions Engineer to join our Barcelona office.
You will lead the efforts to architect, integrate and use the Inbenta product line in so that our clients get the most out of the available tools to consume our services.
Inbenta works as a Natural Language Processing engine that is consumed through our APIs (directly, or using SDKs), or through a custom client implementation. Using natural language processing, Inbenta understands the user questions’ meaning and responds with the best answers available in the Knowledge Base, based on semantic proximity and previous user interactions.
Additional tools allow for the Chatbot to link to external services, and for the search to search through external knowledge.
The Solutions Engineer LATAM role is for engineers who thrive on finding creative solutions to LATAM customer problems and enjoy educating others. This is a project management, development and customer facing role.
Sounds interesting? if you’ve never worked directly with customers, executives or experienced the thrill of impacting a sale and the direction of the company, you should know that it is a very fulfilling sensation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design high-level architectures and accelerate the sales cycle by bringing your technical acumen to bear when engaging with new, potential customers. You will be challenged to work across a variety of customer issues and needs.
- Own the project plan and deliverables for new onboarding clients.
- Support our integration partners with your technical knowledge and solutions architecture expertise.
- Identify resource constraints and proactively seek solutions and communicate suggestions.
- Work with engineering team to mitigate resource constraints and delegate tasks.
- Manage cross-functional technical projects while learning and supporting a group of products in various stages of maturity.
- You will work with engineering on a day-to-day basis. Our product engineers work in small teams that influence the direction of our products– you are the liaison between a client, its project, and the product team.
- You will provide hands-on project management during all phases of the project life cycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases).
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Experience: 1 year of experience in the job offered or a related position.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Experience in technical project management, pre-sales/sales engineering, consulting, and/or other customer facing role consulting on, delivering technical products or services.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Advanced project management skills, ability to maintain a backlog across projects, teams, multiple stakeholders, clients and technical priorities.
- 3 years experience in a SaaS B2B company or technical web consultancy, and track record of success managing technical projects
- Proven experience/skills writing Technical Specs, Requirements Documentation or SOW’s
- Experience with project management tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver with attention to details.
You’ll be part of a motivated self driving team of SEs and support engineers, surrounded by the company’s executives and customer-facing colleagues. This team is a heavy influence in the product roadmaps as the evolving market needs are filtered through us. Here, you will never run out of discussions.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Barcelona’s center.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility. Full training and continuous learning.
- A paced, multilingual and multicultural environments, due to Inbenta’s worldwide clients.
- A chance to work and add value to a multi skilled team of software architects, computational linguists and user experience specialists.