We are looking for a German Sales Development Representative based in Spain to join our talented sales team. If you have a passion for engaging prospects in an Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing environment, we will like to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prospecting via phone and email, performing excellent and professional follow-up on leads, generate new business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls.
- Use Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Make 80-100 calls/emails per day to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns, and target account prospecting.
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates with territory sales team and management.
- Support a worldwide Sales Director team.
- Languages: German and English fluent.
- BS/MS degree in Business Management, Sales or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation (Experience in B2B, high-tech industries preferred).
- Experience with Salesforce and LinkedIn.
- Experience with lead generation and lead qualification best practices.
- Experience and comfort prospecting via phone, email, mail, and other new account development activities.
- Proven Success in lead generation and lead qualification.
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening ability, strong writing skills.
- High volume cold-calling experience.
- Highly motivated, driven a self-starting, and goal-driven individual.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling.
- Transition opportunities to appropriate Key Account Manager.
- Strong verbal selling skills over the phone and email.
What do we offer?
- Full-time position based in the center of Barcelona (or full-time remote).
- Competitive Salary and bonus.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- A dynamic and multilingual environment.
- Good work-life balance, flexible schedule.
- Benefits include Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Restaurant, or Nursery Ticket.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination, and responsibility. We reward all this with internal promotions.
Data processing entities:
– Brazil: INBENTA BRASIL CONSULT E TECNOLOGIA LTDA.
– France: INBENTA FRANCE, SARL.
– Spain: INBENTA HOLDINGS INC. SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA.
– US: INBENTA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
The intended purpose of data processing: CV management and staff selection process.
Legal basis: The legal basis for processing is consent.
Data recipients: Your data will not be shared with third-parties unless under legal obligation to do so.
Rights: You can exercise your data protection rights by email to [email protected]