What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Quality and Privacy Manager based in Spain, interested in working in an Artificial Intelligence environment.
As a Quality and Privacy Manager at Inbenta, you will be responsible for leading continuous process improvement, implement company policies, and ensuring the effectiveness of the organization’s Quality and Privacy Management Systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring quality compliance in respect of responsibilities and obligations throughout the organization.
- Quality, Privacy and Security Standards management, including ISOs: 9001; 27001; 27017; 27701.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks.
- Responsible for risks assessments and mitigation measures.
- Manage audits on company procedures and processes together with external parties and auditors.
- Collaborate with company counsels to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Provide advice and guidance to the organization with regard to compliance.
- Cooperate with all members of the organization, its suppliers, and customers.
- GDPR and Privacy Management.
- Internal Processes Controller.
- Manage and communicate with external providers related to Compliance, Privacy, and Quality, including the DPO.
- Reply to all Quality and Compliance questions, both internal and external.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Education in Business Administration or related fields.
- Technical background and experience in the IT sector will be a plus.
- Additional certifications will be a plus: ISO 27001; 9001; 27017.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Quality and Privacy Management Systems.
- Languages: Fluent English and Spanish.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- Analytical Skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of quality and privacy management obligations.
- Willing to acquire and maintain compliance knowledge to comply with the requirements of the organization and regulations.
What do we offer:
- A full-time remote position (with the option to work from our office in Barcelona city center).
- Full training and continuous learning.
- A paced, multilingual and multicultural environment, due to Inbenta’s worldwide clients.
- A chance to work and add value to a multi-skilled team of software engineers, product managers, and computational linguists.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation, or Childcare Ticket.
- Wellness Program.