What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Project Manager / Solutions Engineer based in Spain, interested in working in an Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing environment.
As a Solutions Engineer at Inbenta, you will lead the efforts to architect, integrate and use Inbenta products, so that our customers get the most out of our technology. The Solutions Engineer role is for engineers who thrive on finding creative solutions to customer problems and enjoy both the project management and customer-facing aspects of the job.
You’ll be part of a motivated self-driving team of engineers with a heavy influence on the product roadmaps as the evolving market needs are filtered through the Solutions Engineers team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases of the project life cycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases).
- Establish project requirements and offer solution proposals.
- Own the project plan and deliverables for new onboarding clients.
- Support our integration partners with your technical knowledge and Inbenta products expertise.
- Work with the engineering team to mitigate resource constraints and delegate tasks.
- Centralize internal communication with customers over projects and services.
- Maintain a high level of satisfaction with the services implemented in the customer.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Additional certifications will be a plus: PMP, Prince2, ITIL, Scrum, or similar.
- 1 year of experience in the job offered or a related position.
- 3 years of experience in the IT sector.
- Experience in technical project management, pre-sales/sales engineering, consulting, and/or other customer-facing role delivering technical products or services.
- Languages: Fluent English, German and Spanish.
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver with attention to detail.
- Easiness in dealing with clients in an international environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to exceed expectations.
What do we offer:
- A remote full-time position (with the option to work from our office in Barcelona city center).
- Full training and continuous learning.
- A paced, multilingual and multicultural environment, due to Inbenta’s worldwide clients.
- A chance to work and add value to a multi-skilled team of software engineers, product managers, and computational linguists.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Free fruit and coffee in the office.
- Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation, or Childcare Ticket.