What are we looking for?
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer based in Spain to join our team, interested in developing real-time services and applications in an Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing environment. We are looking for talented candidates, with different technical background and experience, who want to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic and talented colleagues.
You will join our team, working with other developers and C-level executives to define and develop new advanced products and functionalities that continue making Inbenta a leading player in the AI space.
If you are a core developer who loves creating code and you are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
- Higher Education (CFGS) in development or related fields.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics) will be valued.
- 2+ years of software development experience in server-side development using Node.js.
- Languages: English fluent (at least First Certificate Level).
- Capacity to work in a team.
- Passion to develop the best products around Artificial Intelligence.
- Additional valued skills:
- Experience working on real-time services.
- Experience working on API development.
- Understanding of frameworks such as socket.io and/or Express.
- Redis or other NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of frameworks such as VueJS or React.
What do we offer?
- A full-time remote position (with option to work from our office in Barcelona city center).
- A multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and UX specialists using latest methodologies like Scrum.
- Your knowledge and experience will be taken into account for the proposed position and salary.
- Career path towards different career paths, including technology, product management, consulting, etc. the Company will provide for the required training.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Enjoy working in different countries with our Exchange Program in Barcelona, Silicon Valley, Brazil, France and Japan, exclusive for employees.
- “Ticket Restaurant”, “Ticket Transporte” or “Ticket Guardería”.
- Team-building activities and parties.