We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Knowledge Engineer to join our team.
You will lead the efforts to help our customers understand how to operate our products and get the most out of our services, from a contents perspective.
This is a customer-facing role, for our customers located in the US and LATAM.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Help customers and partners with onboarding and training.
- Help customers to create and improve their knowledge base.
- Adapt existing knowledge bases for their use in different products.
- Design and configure decision trees for chatbots and generate and adjust AIML according to the tone of voice of the customer.
- Monitor the linguistic performance of the instances and suggest actions to improve it.
- Perform local lexicon adjustments based on the needs of the instance.
- Debug matching issues and identify the best solution.
- Fluent or native English and Spanish
- Excellent writing skills in all working languages.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to express oneself concisely and correctly
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Basic knowledge of regular expressions will be a plus.
- Previous experience as customer success or support agent in B2B tech companies
You’ll be part of a motivated self-driving team of SEs and support engineers, surrounded by the company’s executives and customer-facing colleagues.
Data processing entities:
– Brazil: INBENTA BRASIL CONSULT E TECNOLOGIA LTDA.
– France: INBENTA FRANCE, SARL.
– Spain: INBENTA HOLDINGS INC. SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA.
– US: INBENTA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
The intended purpose of data processing: CV management and staff selection process.
Legal basis: The legal basis for processing is consent.
Data recipients: Your data will not be shared with third-parties unless under legal obligation to do so.
Rights: You can exercise your data protection rights by email to [email protected]