We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Knowledge Engineer to join our team. You will lead efforts to help our customers understand how to operate our products and get the most out of our services, from a content perspective.
This is a customer-facing function for our customers located in Brazil
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Helping customers and partners with integration and training.
- Help customers build and improve their knowledge base.
- Adapt existing knowledge bases for use in different products.
- Design and configure decision trees for chatbots and generate AIML adjustments according to the customer’s tone of voice.
- Monitor the linguistic performance of the instances and suggest actions to improve it.
- Make adjustments to the local lexicon based on the needs of the instance.
- Debug matching issues and identify the best solution.
- Excellent knowledge in Portuguese and advanced level in the English language.
- Excellent writing skills in all working languages.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong multitasking and prioritization capabilities.
- Ability to work efficiently within deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to express yourself concisely and correctly
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Basic knowledge of regular expressions will be a plus.
- Previous experience as customer success or support agent in B2B tech companies.
You will be part of an autonomous team of company support engineers and engineering engineers, surrounded by company executives and peers who deal with customers.