What are we looking for?
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist with some experience in AWS Cloud and common IT services (VPN, networking). Interested in cloud application, configurations, deployments, and many SaaS integrations, all in Artificial Intelligence environments related to Natural Language Processing.
We are looking for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic, and talented people.
You’ll be part of our team, working hard providing technical help to co-workers, and monitoring and maintaining systems and networks of Inbenta. We always work on interesting projects and we have a good time doing it. We usually work in a team, and this allows us to learn every day from other co-workers.
We are looking for a candidate who likes to manage a variety of SaaS products in a very organized and documented way and has the initiative to improve/automate the systems/processes o be more effective.
If you would like to feel like yours the projects you are working on, and if you are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics).
- Languages: Spanish and Catalan native, English fluent (at least First Certificate Level).
- 1+ year (required) previous experience as IT Support
- 1+ year (required) of Linux based systems administration LPIC-101/102 level demonstrable (not necessary certification) LPIC 2+ level appreciable.
- Demonstrable knowledge of *NIX-like OS’s.
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT infrastructure operations and management (networking, VPN IPSec, Firewalls, backups systems).
- Demonstrable Python/Ansible/Bash scripting, PHP appreciable.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Barcelona city center.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination, and responsibility.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Enjoy multilingual, multicultural environments, due to worldwide Inbenta’s clients.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule with the option to work from home.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- Free fruit and coffee in the office.
- Ticket Restaurant.