What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer based in Barcelona to join our team, interested in developing frontend and backend applications in an Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing environment. We are looking for talented candidates, with different technical background and experience, who want to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic and talented colleagues.
You will join our team, working with other developers and C-level executives to define and develop new advanced products and functionalities that continue making Inbenta a leading player in the AI space.
If you are a core developer who loves creating code and you are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
- Higher Education (CFGS) in development or related fields.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics) will be valued.
- 1+ year of software development experience in server-side and/or client-side web development.
- Additional valued skills: TDD, Laravel, Symphony, SQL/Databases, Node.js, experience working on API development, understanding of frameworks such as VueJS or React.
- Languages: English fluent (at least First Certificate Level).
- Capacity to work in a team.
- Passion to develop the best products around Artificial Intelligence.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Barcelona city center.
- A multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and UX specialists using latest methodologies like Scrum.
- Your knowledge and experience will be taken into account for the proposed position and salary.
- Career path towards different career paths, including technology, product management, consulting, etc. the Company will provide for the required training.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule with option to work from home.
- Enjoy working in different countries with our Exchange Program in Barcelona, Silicon Valley, Brazil, France and Japan, exclusive for employees.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Free fruit and coffee in the office.
- “Futbolin” at the office to enjoy with the team.
- Team-building activities and parties.