Inbenta is an AI global company that provides natural language processing and semantic search through Artificial Intelligence SaaS technology solutions. They are a fast-paced company that has an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture with the ambition of becoming the global leader in its field. Inbenta offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Inbenta’s technology is deployed globally by companies in Banking & Finance, Retail and Ecommerce, Telecommunications & Utilities, Airlines, Logistics and Manufacturing.
Groupon, DocuSign, GSK, BBVA, Telefonica, Volkswagen, Deutsche Bank, Santander Bank, BNP Paribas, Iberia Airlines, Go Airlines, Iberdrola, Skyscanner.
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with 3-5 years proven experience selling SaaS solutions to join our global sales team. Define and execute account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing upsell & cross sell with the assigned geographic territory of your named accounts. Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the pipeline
You will play a central role in developing Inbenta’s commercial footprint in EU market. You will help grow our customer base in the territory by coordinating prospecting efforts into target industries and verticals.
- Deliver sales to meet your Sales Quota
- Your territory will include both a renewal and acquisition target in your quota.
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline build through the CRM
- You will outbound to new contacts to generate discovery calls and build a quality new business sales pipeline
- You will execute discovery calls and / or meetings with all your customers with the aim of building a quality pipeline and closing it
- You will establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of Inbenta’s products and services
- Establish an effective relationship with internal Operations, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure operational excellence
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues & products
- You will deliver high-impact demos within weeks of joining
- You will represent Inbenta in regional events, webinars, lunch & learns with customers
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in sales or business development within a fast paced B2B enterprise
- Proven track record of selling SaaS / software / web services into enterprise accounts
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Developed network of contacts, clients, and partners in your territory with emphasis on established connections that open doors in verticals like Banking & Finance Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Energy, Transportation, Telecommunications
- Strong presentation and listening skills: comfortable presenting and negotiating with senior executives (C-level)
- Be able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events if local policies and guidelines permit
- Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver and deal closer, with a positive, creative and innovative mindset
- Experience from reputable start-up is a plus
- Strong cross-functional project management skills; comfortable in a complex selling environment with multiple decision makers at many levels both internally and externally