What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer with management skills based in Toulouse to join our team, interested in developing frontend and backend applications in an Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing environment. We are looking for talented candidates, with different technical background and experience, who want to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic and talented colleagues.
The job is to manage the team of developers in France that builds and integrates Inbenta solutions for our French customers. Leading the team in both technical, motivation, and financial aspects.
You will join our team, working with other developers and C-level executives to define and develop new advanced products and functionalities that continue making Inbenta a leading player in the AI space.
If you are a core developer who loves creating code and you are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics) will be valued.
- 2+ years of software development experience in server-side and/or client-side web development.
- 1+ year of technical team leadership.
- Additional valued skills: TDD, Vue, Docker, Node.js, Kubernetes, experience working on API development, understanding of frameworks such as VueJS or React.
- Languages: French and English
- Capacity to work in a team.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Toulouse.
- A multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and UX specialists using the latest methodologies and technologies.
- Your knowledge and experience will be taken into account for the proposed position and salary.
- Career growth towards different career paths, including technology, product management, consulting, etc. the Company will provide for the required training.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule with the option to work from home.
- Enjoy working in different countries with our Exchange Program in Barcelona, Silicon Valley, Brazil, France and Japan, exclusive for employees.
- Team-building activities and parties.