Who are we?
We are a company specialized in artificial intelligence and natural language processing. We started in Barcelona and now have a presence in 8 different countries (Spain, USA, Chile, Brazil, Mexico, France, The Netherlands and Singapore).
We love our job, and we have fun doing it. We use our creativity to promote the technological progress of our great clients. We enjoy working daily as part of a gifted team, watching the company grow, and achieving new challenging goals.
For these reasons, we are growing and constantly looking for outstanding people to help us do outstanding things. If you are ready to carry your lightsaber of ingenuity, we would love to hear from you!
Would you like to be an Inbentor?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a DBA experienced in both administration/managing MySQL Database Servers in Amazon Web Services infrastructure. Interested in cloud application over Artificial Intelligence environments, related with Natural Language Processing.
We are looking for someone who wants to join in a rapidly growing company with a young, dynamic and talented people.
You’ll be part of our team, working hard with our great clients and have a major hand in building very successful features for Inbenta. Leading the customer integration and on-premises tasks. We always work on interesting projects and we have a good time doing it. We usually work in a team, and this allow us to learn every day from other co-workers.
We are looking for a candidate who likes to take requirements to improve the platform and give some advice about how to improve their ideas, and how to be more effective.
If you would like to feel like yours the projects you are working on, and if you are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
- Adaptability. The IT field is ever-changing—only the ability and hunger to keep learning new things will keep you from being left behind.
- Communicative. Listen effectively, present your ideas appropriately, write clearly and concisely, and work well in a group.
- Procedural skills. Procedural skill to help design, debug, implement and maintain stored procedures, triggers, and user-defined functions.
- Relational DB Engines. Experience with MySQL. no-sql knowledge appreciable.
- SQL knowledge and practice to review and optimize all kind of queries / triggers / stored procedures / events.
- Data modeling and database design. (SQL mainly, some no-sql and big data SQL queries hadoop/presto appreciable).
- Support, maintain and enhance the SQL database state and be proactive in planning and implementing changes.
- Scripting. Appreciable level of programing languages like Python or Bash. Orchestration / maintenance scripts.
- Ability to develop and communicate IT concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Linux. 1+ year of Linux based systems administration LPIC-101/102 level demonstrable (not necessary certification) LPIC 2+ level appreciable.
- Languages: Spanish and Catalan native, English fluent (First Certificate Level appreciable).
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics).
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in downtown Barcelona.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility. We reward it with fast internal promotions.
- Good work life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Enjoys multilingual, multicultural environments, due to Inbenta’s worldwide clients
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and user experience specialists.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Possibility to participate in an exchange program in any of our international offices.