What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Customer Support to join our Tokyo office.
Inbenta works as a Natural Language Processing engine that is consumed through our APIs. Using Natural Language Processing, Inbenta understands the user questions’ meaning and responds with the best answers available in the Knowledge Base, based on semantic proximity and previous user interactions.
The Customer Support Japan role is a customer-facing role.
Sounds interesting? You’ll also learn how Inbenta’s Natural Language Technology works and how to fine-tune it for our Japanese customers!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with Inbenta’s Japanese customers and partners.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Communicate with developers in Barcelona through Jira to follow up on the development status.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Adapt existing knowledge bases for the customers’ use in different products.
- Perform local lexicon adjustments based on the needs of the instance.
- Debug matching issues and identify the best solutions.
- Continuous collaboration with the teams both in Tokyo and Barcelona.
- Native fluency level in Japanese.
- Business fluency level in English.
- Previous experience in Customer Support.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Quick learner.
- Oriented to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Interest in Japanese language or Japanese linguistics.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Previous Jira experience.
- Web technology skills or UX knowledge.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in the Tokyo office.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility. Full training and continuous learning.
- A paced, multilingual and multicultural environments, due to Inbenta’s worldwide clients.
- A change to work and add value to a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists and user experience specialists.