What are we looking for?
Inbenta is a SaaS company specializing in Natural Language Processing and semantic search to improve the customer experience. Support services such as dynamic FAQs, knowledge management and chatbots improve business website searches, customer self-service, and e-commerce conversions.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager based in Barcelona, who will lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
Your main responsibilities will be:
At Inbenta, the customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. They’ll be involved in aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into product and the sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members, support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
- Academic experience relevant to the role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in German (native) and English (both written and spoken). Spanish knowledge will be a plus.
- Any other language will be a plus.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Barcelona city center.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- A dynamic and multilingual environment.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Free fruit and coffee in the office.
- “Futbolin” at the office to enjoy with the team.
- Team-building activities and parties.