Who are we?
We are a company specialized in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Understanding. Inbenta was founded in Barcelona and now has offices in many different countries (including USA, Brazil, Japan, France…). We love our job, and we love the things we do. We use our creativity above and beyond to achieve the technological progress of our clients and enjoy working day-to-day within a gifted team, watching the company grow and achieve new, challenging goals. For that reason, we are growing and constantly looking for outstanding people who help us do great things. If you are ready to carry your lightsaber of ingenuity we would love to hear from you! Would you like to be an Inbentor?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a CSS developer based in Barcelona, interested in designing frontend applications such as virtual assistants or chatbots. We are looking for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic and talented people. You’ll be part of our hard-working design team inside the Professional Services department, playing a major hand in building successful features and new integrations for Inbenta. Our teams have a great time working on interesting projects while constantly learning from each other. Additionally, the position requires someone with experience designing web components and who understands how they coexist with other components of the website. If you would like to own your projects and are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
- 1+ year of experience in SASS, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Design capabilities with Photoshop / Sketch will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Cross browser testing.
- Experience working with Software Development and Task Management tools such as Jira.
- Languages: Spanish, Catalan and a good level of English.
- A passion for design and coding and a desire to share new bold ideas.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in the center of Barcelona.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility.
- Full training and continuous learning using MOOC Platforms.
- A fast-paced, multilingual and multicultural environment.
- An opportunity to add value to a multi-skilled team of Software Architects, Computational Linguists and User Experience Specialists.
- An opportunity to see your developments live on the websites of our well-known B2C clients.
- Good work-life balance, flexible schedule.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Exchange program between our offices around the world.