As an account executive, you will:
- Initiate contact and followup on sales meetings and teleconferences
- Meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates
- Follow up and negotiate with prospects.
- Move prospects into implementation
- Meet established sales goals and quota schedule as per the year’s objectives
- Manage sales cycle from prospect-to-close.
- Meet with clients, demoing technology.
- Close deals.
You will work crossfunctionally within Inbenta to initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective clients and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs and to field inquiries.
Strong organizational skills are key, and you must be able to manage a pipeline with deals that range in size from $50k to $300k+.
- 5+ years of sales experience working for a technology vendor selling to upper midmarket /enterprise accounts
- A stellar track record of success selling to enterprise accounts within your field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- An advanced knowledge of Internet-based technologies
- BS/BA degree
- Selling SaaS solutions
- Sales experience in a startup environment
- Specific, notable, qualitative sales accomplishments – exceeds quota