Our talented team of Inbentors is transforming the landscape of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing for Chatbots & Search.
Our goals: to increase user online self-service, free up human resources, and architect solutions that bring higher relevance to our clients’ users.
Inbenta works as a Natural Language Processing engine that is consumed through our APIs (directly, or using SDKs), or through a custom client implementation. Using natural language processing, Inbenta understands the user questions’ meaning and responds with the best answers available in the Knowledge Base, based on semantic proximity and previous user interactions. Additional tools allow for the Chatbot to link to external services, and for the search to parse through external knowledge.
- Initiate contact and followup on sales meetings and teleconferences.
- Meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates.
- Move prospects into implementation.
- Meet established sales goals and quota schedule as per the year’s objectives.
The Account Executive will work cross-functionally within Inbenta to initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective clients and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs and to field inquiries.
- 5+ years of sales experience working for a technology vendor selling to upper mid-market/enterprise accounts.
- A stellar track record of success selling to enterprise accounts within your field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- An advanced knowledge of Internet-based technologies.
- BS/BA degree.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Sales experience in a startup environment.
- Specific, notable, qualitative sales accomplishments - exceeds quota.
What will make you successful in this role?
Strong organizational skills are key, and you must be able to manage a pipeline with deals that range in size from $50k to $300k+.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- A full-time position based in the Foster City office.
- At Inbenta we value initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility. Full training and continuous learning.
- A paced, multilingual and multicultural environments, due to Inbenta’s worldwide clients.
A chance to work and add value to a multi skilled team of software engineers, computational linguists and sales.
- 100% paid Base Medical Plan.
- Exchange Program (travel, work and experience culture of another Inbenta office for at least a month with paid airfare).
- Inbenta offers lunches and monthly activities to bond with the team.