- What is the Partnership Program All About?
- How Can Your Business Partner With Inbenta?
- Who is Eligible as Inbenta’s Partner?
- What Are the Benefits of Becoming a Partner?
- What Do You Need to Do To Become A Partner?
Over the past few years, Inbenta has been expanding and growing rapidly, much of it on its own account, but also, thanks to a few strong partnerships that we’ve built along the way.
A company can’t make it in the tech industry by isolating itself.
Collaboration is just as necessary as competition in order to grow. More often than not, partnering with companies in similar areas to yours is highly beneficial.
With advancements in emerging technologies, working side by side with other complementary businesses in the tech space just seems natural.
These have been the solid foundations of an idea that has been growing and taking shape. Today it is a reality: our partnership program, that we are extremely happy and proud to launch.
What is the Partnership Program All About?
At Inbenta, we seek to improve the quality and efficiency of customer service by providing automation tools based on conversational AI.
With our partnership program, we want to come closer and work together with enterprise partners that are interested in building virtual agents, automating business processes and simply reshaping the way we perceive customer service thanks to AI.
That’s why our Partner Program is focused on bringing value to every partner. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a conversational AI solution to integrate with your independent software or if you are building projects that require conversational AI as a component, we’re here to support you.
Become a partner and work with the modules of your choice:
- Search: deliver search results from different sources through a centralized interface.
- Chatbot: solve customer requests, transactions, and more in an automated way.
- Knowledge: create, manage and share knowledge on your help site and support channels.
- Messenger: centralize requests from email, social, and web contacts into an easy-to-answer support queue.
How Can Your Business Partner With Inbenta?
We’ve built our program with our potential partners in mind, that’s why there are different ways to partner with Inbenta:
You can become a reseller
Offer Inbenta’s solution to your customers by becoming a reseller. We will provide you with the appropriate tools and show you everything you need to know to get started. Your teams can get training and support so they can implement projects with Inbenta’s solutions for your customers.
Do you prefer to be an advocate for Inbenta?
No problem. Are you handling a project for a customer? Do you need a conversational AI component? We have the solution. Maybe you are an industry trend-setter and you’ve seen a few good project fits for Inbenta, but you just don’t want to handle implementation yourself.
We simply love being recommended. So you can join our referral program and we’ll make sure to provide you with a good bonus to thank you for it.
Who is Eligible as Inbenta’s Partner?
Any enterprise business willing to resell or act as a referral partner for our platform can apply to the Partnership program. The goal is to reach as many customers as possible and improve their solutions and their projects with conversational AI.
Traditionally, we’ve most often partnered with system integrators and independent software vendors.
What Are the Benefits of Becoming a Partner?
The benefits are countless.
- First of all, you get first-hand support from our team, at all times.
- Second, you get access to top-notch conversational AI interfaces and platforms to help transform your projects or your customers’.
- Third, you get competitive packages with reduced prices designed to adapt to your business.
What Do You Need to Do To Become A Partner?
This step is quite simple. Just go to our partnership section and fill in the form at the bottom of the page. We’ll get in touch with you in no time to discuss our collaboration.
Join companies like DocuSign, Groupon, or Pinterest and become a partner now.
Check out our similar articles
- Inbenta Number One Service Provider in eCommerce Conversational AI Benchmark
- Inbenta Announces Partnership with IntelePeer to Deliver Smarter Workflows to Customers
- NTT Communications: our strategic partner in Japan