Building a well-functioning, successful conversational AI project implies understanding the ecosystem in which it will operate.
Standalone projects can be successful at first, but building a holistic project will always require integrations with other systems.
That’s why over time, we’ve built a catalog of third-party integrations to help our customers add additional capabilities to their Inbenta projects (chatbot, live chat and ticketing, help sites, search and more).
Moving from our former integrations portal to Inbenta’s AppHub
After several years of creating bots, virtual assistants, help sites, and AI-powered solutions for our customers, we knew it was time to move to a better, seamless integration experience.
It was no longer about showing our capabilities for potential and current customers to see, but also about helping them better understand its value, see how platforms could work together, and let them taste the experience before committing to it.
That’s how Inbenta AppHub was born.
An evolution to our former integrations portal, AppHub becomes a one-stop portal marketplace where prospects and customers can see, but also try, and install integrations to bring their conversational AI and customer interaction projects to a whole new level.
Browse now: Discover Inbenta’s AppHub
Overview of Inbenta’s AppHub
The first out-of-the-box apps have already been made available to customers.
By accessing an individual app, customers can click on:
- The video player to visualize some of the functionalities and capabilities that the integration will allow. In this case, we can see how an Inbenta chatbot instance would look in a Slack channel.
- A ‘Try it now’ button to automatically create a test integration in the user’s Inbenta account so the user can test and try it at their own pace.
- An ‘Ask for a demo’ button to send a demo request to the relevant Account Manager, so a full demo can be scheduled.
A large array of possibilities
Inbenta’s AppHub has been designed to grow.
As you might already know, Inbenta offers 4 modules:
Chatbot, Knowledge, Messenger, and Search.
We’ve therefore made filtering easy so you can see the available integrations for each one of our platform modules. Just select the module of your choice, and you’re good to go!
However, in case you’re looking for something highly specific, our team has built a series of filters that allow you to narrow down our integrations according to the app type.
These include eCommerce integrations, connection with messaging channels like Teams, Telegram, Slack, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and more, content sources like Zendesk or Salesforce, and integrations to build your own voice bots and smart IVRs.
Upcoming pre-packaged solutions
Easily connecting with your preferred apps might sound great. But there is more.
Our team is putting the final touches on a set of pre-packaged industry and cross-industry solutions that will help you build conversational AI projects faster, with less effort, and with as many functionalities as possible, taking into account almost all possible scenarios.
Each one of these pre-packaged solutions includes:
- Content templates to help you speed up the content creation process.
- Preset integrations with the top relevant industry or business area platforms, like CRMs, ERPs, CMSs, HRIS, and many other solutions.
Keep an eye out for the solutions launch!
Don’t see what you need? Ping us!
We keep improving and expanding functionalities by integrating with more and more platforms every day to serve all current and future customer needs.
If you don’t see what you need, don’t worry! Just reach out to us and we’ll discuss your project and find the right solution or a new integration to set you up for success!
Check out our similar articles
- Create Unique Customer Interactions with Inbenta and Zendesk Sunshine Conversations
- How to Better Manage Knowledge Using Versioning & Drafts