Chatbots are one of the hottest trends in tech and are the present and future of customer support. Discover how to integrate a chatbot with Skype business through Inbenta.
Chatbot on Skype
With up to 40 million people using Skype daily, the telecommunications application is one of giant platforms many companies rely on to communicate not only with employees, but also with customers.
Inbenta launched a plugin to provide your customers with a real-time chat experience directly from your branded Skype page.
The Inbenta solution makes it super simple to brand your own Skype chatbot experience, helping you avoid a complex development process that takes a lot of time, energy, and resources to complete.
More importantly, this plugin enables access to our AI-powered semantic search technology for full natural language interaction through Skype, giving you the ability to provide customers with yet another real-time support option—hybrid chat.
The hybrid chat technology engages your customers through a complete self-service support experience. Our AI-powered virtual assistant will help guide customers toward the information they want or can instantly begin a conversation (complete with a detailed history of the customer’s questions) with a live agent if they still need further assistance.
How to integrate a chatbot on Skype:
- Easy setup: Using their already created FAQs and knowledge base, businesses are up and running with their own branded Skype chatbot.
- Intuitive interface: The customer begins a chat simply by clicking the contact and typing their question into the dialog box.
- Real-time: Semantic search technology instantly accesses information via the company’s knowledge base (FAQs) to find the most relevant answer.
- Hybrid: Customers can choose to use self-service virtual assistant support or on-demand live chat when they are not satisfied with an answer provided; the live agent will already have the detailed conversation history for a seamless user experience.
- Global Support: Over 60% of the world’s native speaking population is supported including English, Euskera, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Romanian, and Russian. And we are adding more!
- Instant Analytics: With our dashboard, Backstage, customers can see their self-service rates and gap analysis in real-time for greater insights and agility.
Here’s what a chat looks like:
Here is an example of the screen pop-up during a desktop chat with Skype’s web interface.
It’ll even recognize misspellings or typos for a truly natural conversational feel.
Click to learn more about the Inbenta Skype Chatbot and to see it in action!
Check out our similar articles
- Comparing Enterprise Chatbots with Basic Chatbots
- Chatbot Architecture: A Guide to Understanding The Structure of Chatbots
- Chatbot Best Practices 2022: 11 Tips & Tricks you Can Benefit from Today