Inbenta is always working at providing a holistic experience for our Customers. To make this possible, We partner with other products that augment Inbenta’s offering. Happy to announce our new integration with Botium.
Botium automates chatbot testing to boost the customer experience, cover all quality standards, meaning functional as well as non-functional testing. The Inbenta connector enables Inbenta users to test the following aspects of their chatbot:
- Regression Testing
- End-to-End Testing
- Voice Testing
- Conversational Flow Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- NLP Testing
The following post shows you how to connect your Inbenta chatbot to Botium Box in 2 easy steps!
Connecting Botium to Inbenta
First, we need the API key and the secret key of our Inbenta chatbot:
You can read about the Inbenta credentials here.
You have to use these credentials in order to establish the connection in the Botium Box. The first step is to push the register new chatbot button in Botium Box.
Fill the form with the credentials you found in your Inbenta platform.
Afterwards, click on the “say hello” button to check the connectivity. You will receive something like this (in case your connection is successful):
After you push the “save” button, the basic configuration is done.
You can find some more advanced configurations in the chatbot settings:
You can define here who starts the conversation (In most cases your chatbot will start the conversation with a general introduction or some basic instructions. If your bot is waiting for the user to start the conversation instead, you have to skip the welcome message here)
All other settings are Inbenta specific:
- Environment: Resource environment from the Inbenta knowledge base to which the request is applied. Each environment logs the data for the reports displayed in Inbenta dashboards separately. Possible options are:
- Production (default): This environment retrieves the contents/categories published live.
- Test: This environment retrieves the contents/categories published in the edit.
- API version: Inbenta API version. Its default is v1.
- Source: Source identifier (e.g. Facebook, mobile, etc.) used to filter the logs in the Inbenta dashboards. You can use any value you want. Default is ‘Botium’.
- User type: Profile identifier from the Inbenta backstage knowledge base. Default: 0
And that’s all, your Inbenta chatbot is connected to Botium Box.
Testing Automation Experiences
If you did not use Botium Box before, you can read Get Started with Botium Box.
As you can see, connecting your Inbenta chatbot to Botium is extremely simple and anyone can do it without any test automation experience. Once the connection is in place, you no longer have to do this again, your chatbot will be connected to Botium forever.
Please Note: The Inbenta connector is not part of the free Botium Box Mini, but in case of specific interest, we can set up a 30-days free trial at any time so you can try it in production.
Ready to get started?
Check out our similar articles
- This Trick Will Help You Uncover Trends From Your Support Data
- Great Conversational Marketing Examples to Boost Revenue in 2022
- 5 Insurance Chatbot Use Cases Along the Customer Journey