Zendesk and Inbenta are both powerhouses for customer support. And combined, they create an excellent suite for a business' customers. For the first time, here is a report of exactly how well Inbenta integrates with Zendesk.
Relate Live, Zendesk’s premier event, kicks off today to convene industry experts, customer service executives, and engagement leaders for a deeper discussion on customer experience and how people relate with all things around them including businesses.
Inbenta is a partner of Zendesk and we are proud to have a lounge space at this fantastic event.
At the event, Inbenta has released its “State of Zendesk Integration” report detailing businesses that use Zendesk to power their Knowledge Base and Inbenta to provide intelligent search. Through this partnership, integration customers enable their customers to find exactly what they’re looking for, right when they need it.
Here are the report highlights:
- Self-Service rate for integration users averaged 82%
- Only ~24% of customers continued on to live support (e.g., Contact Us)
- Zendesk integrations have increased by 130% increase (from 2014-2016)
- Integration customers include change.org, Coupa, Farmers Insurance, and MindBody
- Verticals served include SaaS, Software, Travel, Insurance, E-Commerce, Marketing, and Telecom
If you’re attending RelateSF, be sure to stop by the Inbenta booth (#5) to win a vintage-style Atari console that plugs into your TV and features 100+ games .