A chatbot that turns browsers to buyers
Increase conversions and boost sales with an AI-powered proactive chatbot that is trained in persuasion
Welcome to… increased conversions.
- When looking for the perfect little black dress, you don’t want to scroll through 3 pages of colored dresses.
- Maybe you want to chip in for a gift. But why do you need to know exactly what the bank calls a wire transfer?
- You type in international shipping. Why does that most frustrating line — no queries match your search — pop up?!
With Inbenta you engage customers in an online experience that matches the real world.
Commerce with the INBENTA superpower
“We realized results incredibly fast after implementing Inbenta. From the first day, we saw a reduction in inbound calls, emails, and live chat sessions.”Customer service tools and product manager, eCommerce company
Convert more browsers into buyers
Proactive Chat for E-commerce solution features:
- Proactive Assistance
- Product Search and Availability
- Contextual Pricing
- Shipping and Order Status
- Product Reviews and Social Proof
- Promotions / Offers
- Store Locator
- Product FAQs and Support
- Purchase History and Product Recommendations
- Upselling and Cross Selling
- Expert Tips
- In-store Item Location Assistance
- Triggers based on Micro-Moments
- Sentiment Detection
- Omnichannel (Voice)
Reduce customer service queries and support costs
better answers, faster.
- Instant answers
- Intelligent autocomplete
- Enterprise Search – across multiple sources
Anticipate shoppers intent and meet customer needs
Increase search to cart conversions and boost revenue with proactive chat.
- Filters by product attributes
- Indexes catalog & FAQs
- Applies the 6 Principles of Persuasion to boost conversions
Improve service with detailed analytics
Stop guessing and optimize with real time data.
- Search analytics report
- Simple performance monitoring
- Intuitive KPI dashboards
Engage customers proactively.
Anticipate needs and influence purchases
Give customers a better online experience. Make it remarkable by always anticipating their needs and wants. Provide accurate answers to product search, password resets and transaction FAQs at any time — no matter if they have typos, don’t know industry jargon or use urban slang. Help customers find what they want. If they find it, they can buy it.
Personalize online shopping experiences
Be the help they need, when they need it
Wish you could read your customer’s minds? Do that with Inbenta’s proactive chat and intelligent product and catalog Search. It’s not quite a crystal ball, but watch your customer success and development team get starry-eyed from the organized data. Use your customers’ past purchases, preferences and searches to recommend the best products – improving satisfaction and sales.
A place for everything and everything in one place.
It’s better when we work together
Let customers choose the channel they prefer plus opt for voice or chat. Unify customer support and sales with omnichannel solutions. Provide a seamless experience across all touchpoints — from retail to their favorite social platforms. Save time and support costs with 90% successful self-service.
8 out of 10 users leave the online store if it fails to provide its customer relevant results, or clear product information. Most likely, they will never come back.Source: Forrester
Turning poor customer experiences to awesome
“Even though we only recently deployed Inbenta – we already have proven positive results such as a 20% conversion from search to cart and 35% click to cart efficiency.“Jared Lee Vice President eCommerce, FC Organizational Products
“Inbenta has been instrumental in changing the way customers engage with and view our brand … has proven time and again to be the missing piece of delivering a truly unique omnichannel customer experience.”Megan McCluskey, Senior Program Manager, Customer Experience Marketing and Communications, Allegion
Found: the proactive chat solution
No code platform
Integrate chatbots within minutes using simple copy-paste tools.
Create flows and if/then/else scenarios using visual tools.
Customize to match your brand visuals.
Crawl site content to index and add to your search engine. Connect to third-party platforms via webhooks, APIs and SDKs.
Conversational AI supports 35+ languages.
Gets meaning, reads between the lines and never stops learning.
Pre-packaged Inbenta Lexicon means no lengthy data training.
Meet Gal: GOL Airlines’ answer to customer satisfaction
GOL Airlines, Brazil’s low-cost airline was founded in 2001. Today they transport the most passengers in Brazil with around 900 daily flights. They hold a 13.3% share in the international aviation market.
GOL was always on the frontlines of industry revolution.
The first Brazilian airline to:
- Launch mobile check-in service
- Provide passengers with mobile geolocation services
- Make all digital features accessible to impaired travelers
2.5 million travelers were using GOL’s website every month. Customer service was under significant strain. To reduce costs yet increase levels of customer satisfaction, GOL turned to Inbenta for a pioneering solution.
And so Gal is born. Inbenta’s custom AI system created for GOL Airlines to answer questions about tickets, baggage, check-ins, mileage programs, plus much more.
“We have been working with Inbenta for just over a year and have already achieved many improvements! Gal achieved retention goals of over 90% for example. In addition to the deployment of new services, such as “flight status” and the cross selling banner (offering Seat + Comfort), we can also access the web reports to monitor the bot and even update content online. The company’s excellent team of professionals (linguists, PMOs and web designers) are engaged and committed to getting results. We are sure that this partnership will be long lasting and very successful.”Renata Corrêa Dias Ferreira, Quality Manager DRC, GOL Intelligent Airlines
The results are in …
“90% of incoming users now find answers in our support page.”
Fernando Gouveia, Director, Business Development, Xapo
“The self-service ratio on our website has seen spectacular growth, which leads to deflections of traffic to our staff.”
Don Van Arem, Service Manager, Knab
“In just a few months, we achieved an 89% self-service rate.”
Mark Deaton, Head of Customer Success, Vyond
End ‘no results’ product searches bouncing frustrated customers
supply 95% relevant answers.
Improve search rankings and drive more traffic to your site
with a simple site crawl.
Increase search to cart conversions
even when queries have typos.
I want to see how it works!
I want to try it ASAP!
Check out our latest articles
- ChatGPT will Revolutionize Conversational AI, Just Not the Way You ThinkIn just a few months, ChatGPT has captured the interest of hundreds of millions of users and the imagination of businesses the world over.
- 8 Must-Have Chatbot Features to Improve Customer ExperienceIn this article, we focus on some of the most important chatbot features that you need to consider to give your customers the best experience.
- Why Self-Serve Support Is Only as Good as ContentAlthough investing in self-serve support is a great idea, it’s not enough. In this article, discover why you need to focus on providing good content to your users to ensure its success.