AI-Powered Chatbots for Whatsapp
Simplify customer communication with automation
Make the most out of your Whatsapp channel
Respond to your customers in real-time
Eliminate waiting times and customer frustration
- Instant, automated answers
- 24/7 availability with 0 waiting time
- Natural language with intent detection
Automate mass communications
Increase campaign visibility with Whatsapp
- Bulk messages with import/export capabilities
- Integration with WhatsApp solution providers
- Increased brand consistency
Seamlessly escalate conversations
Enable easy chatbot escalation when needed
- Escalate complex cases from chatbot to a live agent
- Intuitive live chat with suggested answers for agents
- Omnichannel ticket management
Brands enjoying our AI-powered solutions
Whatsapp: the inevitable
Whatsapp has left behind its only role as a ‘personal communications’ channel to embrace business communications as well. But why use Whatsapp for business?
- With more than 2 billion worldwide users, WhatsApp has a huge potential as a commercial channel
- It is a channel known and loved, featuring an interface most consumers around the world are familiar with.
Be reachable through your clients’ preferred channel
Automating Support Through Whatsapp
With rising customer expectations, businesses are under pressure to deliver high-quality customer experiences that satisfy the high demands of personalization and immediateness.
However, although Whatsapp is a great direct communication channel, many businesses struggle to keep up with the high volume of requests. Integrate an AI-powered chatbot to your Whatsapp channel and:
- automate communications and provide 24/7 answers
- give real-time answers without long queues or waiting times
- smooth comunications thanks to our top-notch Natural Language AI technology
Provide all-time availability and responsiveness
Simplifying and Centralizing Requests
Great, you got the real-time answers covered, but what about issues that can’t be solved by a machine?
And what about the struggle of juggling between different channels to respond to all requests?
Inbenta’s platform offers an omnichannel ticketing system that allows you to:
- escalate your chatbot conversations within WhatsApp to a live agent — from the Whatsapp interface!
- possibility to centralize all ticketing from social media, email, and all messanging apps
- recommended answers your agents can use in one click
33% of customers are most frustrated by having to wait on hold
Boost agent productivity while reducing stress
Happy employees, happy customers!
Provide agents with tools to simplify the way they deal with Whatsapp requests:
- faster ticket resolution times
- shorter answer search times for agents thanks to AI suggested answers
- less dubious responses, which increase customer trust
Our Whatsapp assist solution enables you to reduce the volume of incoming requests by 20% on average.
Give your agents access to the latest knowledge, easily.
What they say about our Whatsapp bots:
“Today, approximately 35% of customers finalize their check-in process through WhatsApp, which is a very good result for us. Among those customers, 90% say that it’s a very good or excellent service, and we’re obviously very happy with that result.”
Customer Service Manager at GOL Airlines
Good service goes hand-in-hand with improved numbers
Coding or training
Accurate response rate
Connect Inbenta’s chatbot for Whatsapp with your messaging apps
Ready to get started with your WhatsApp chatbot?
Check out our latest articles
- What Is A Conversational User Interface (CUI) & How to Leverage ItHow do chatbots enable people and computer systems to interact using voice or text? Discover what is a conversational user interface and how to leverage it.
- 8 Best Practices to Boost Your First Contact Resolution RateFCR reduces churn and turns customers into brand fans, but how do you increase your first call resolution rate? Here some best practices!
- How to Face the ‘Great Resignation’—and Increase Employee RetentionIf you’ve been away for the past few weeks or months—let’s say on holidays or on a spiritual retreat—you might have not heard about the Great Resignation yet. It’s been all over the media and CEOs around the world are throwing up their hands. But what is really happening, and also, why?