Inbenta's Search Engine is a multilingual, scalable, linguistic, and semantic-based search engine for companies. It is based on the latest developments of the Meaning-Text Theory and provides real search experiences using natural language.
Inbenta's Semantic Search Engine brings you:
- Natural Language: the user will not need to search for keywords anymore. Our Semantic Search Engine understands the intention of every search query and suggests results that are relevant, thus increasing cross-selling and reducing customer service costs.
- Customer Insight: thanks to our exclusive Semantic Clustering technology, you will get to know about the actual needs of your customers.
- Relevance: our engine is based on a unique technology that combines lexical and linguistic search algorithms. It allows users to find and organize the most relevant pieces of knowledge.
- Robustness: our core technology is deployed on most enterprise architectures ensuring service quality and scalability.
- Integration: Inbenta's engine is designed to be integrated quickly into existing intranets and websites. It can be deployed on multiple technology platforms and many technical environments.
Inbenta's Semantic Search Engine has been granted "Patent Pending" status by the European Patent Office.